Learning, traveling, living.
Life is a journey.
Find the next.
- Follow Haiming Li's blog on WordPress.com
- Summary of Learning 2018-11-25
- More than a Wheelchair 2018-11-17
- Having Fun Learning and Assessing with Kahoot! 2018-11-09
- Education 3.0 2018-11-03
- My Experience with Distance/Online/Blended Education 2018-10-27
Hanna M, on English translations of 100 Ch… Kelsey Clauson on Summary of Learning Haiming's blog on Summary of Learning Haiming's blog on Summary of Learning SapnaBajantri on Summary of Learning
My TwitterMy Tweets
The blogs I follow
Monthly Archives: April 2016
● Originally, I thought social media are mainly used for entertainment. I rarely use them for studying, let alone use them to teach. The first thing I learn about this course is that I can’t waste such abundant, relaxed, … Continue reading
My final major project, after midterm feedback, has new changes and design. I’m very glad to make a short summary here about it. I, joint with Bing Wu together, build an online opening classroom in teaching Chinese using the opening free platform … Continue reading
At the beginning of this class, in my self introduction blog, I mentioned about the social media I use in China. Through this whole class, I came up with the idea to rethink about those social media related issues. Making comparasions … Continue reading
“Internet activism seem trendy and shallow, if not harmful to traditional activist actions—like picketing, boycotts, and sit-ins. Hashtags and viral videos are nice, say skeptics, but people in power won’t move until they see boots on the ground.” —That’s perfectly … Continue reading
Online activism, nternet activism, digital campaigning, digital activism, online organizing, electronic advocacy,cyberactivism, e-campaigning, and e-activism, whatever it calls, make us feel luck that due to the flourishing digital age, we have more ways to express our demands and we have more information … Continue reading